Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chap Goh Mei

On Chap Goh Mei night, we went to Bei Zhan at Melaka Raya to have a nice dinner. It is my first time eating at Bei Zhan. We ordered 4 dishes - chicken something, prawn salad, pork something and green veges (I'm bad in remembering dishes' name).


Pro Gentleman :D


Watch Models


Posing after finish eating


Sisters Wen Nee and Yee Wern


Fred showing off his camera while I go "Eeeee!"



At least I know the dessert cause I like it. It's a vanilla ice cream with tau fu fa at the bottom. Real yummy. Must try. RM2.30.

A dinner at RM18.00 per person. Not too expensive and I enjoyed the environment. However, more pretty girls would be nicer ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

Anonymous said...

UTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUTUT