Sunday, March 1, 2009

Outing With My Friends on 28th Feb 2009

It's Fred's birthday celebration and we went to Sing K at Dreambox in DP. The singing sessions was quite fun. I duet sang a few songs with Wen Nee, most of which are girls' songs. I shall say we sang quite well xD

Me & Neng at Dreambox



Wen Nee & Fred

After Sing K, we went over to MP for buy our skin care products. Yes, ME! Me buying skin care products. So happy that Wen Nee accompany me to enter the Skin Food shop. I bought a Peach Sake Toner and Peppermint Mask. The Peach Sake is RM50 and the Mask is RM28. Just tried out the Peach Sake. It smells really good, but when applying, it doesn't feel very smooth. Means I'll need to put more on the cotton to rub around. Not cheap, but I like the smell and the bottle. It's made of glass. Shall try the mask later.

We had our dinner at KFC and for the first time, I ate 5 pieces of chicken. 3 pieces of breast, 1 chicken wing and 1 drumstick. Felt quite full and enjoyed it.

After our dinner we joined the others at Jonker. We planned to have some group photo sessions but it started to rain.

Tami - Tian Mi Mi with the umbrella.

So we headed to have our yumcha session at the Old Town Coffee at CIMB bank.


Terrence from Gem of Life.

Again, our yumcha session is filled with so much joy and laughter. I really enjoyed everytime we gather together and chat. Our conversations are never ending.

Our drinks.



Mark testing camera.



Kew Kuan & Yee Wern




Su Peng is the spotlight of the night. She's the only girl to wear a dress. When we meet up at jonker she was so happy that she finally got a chance to wear the dress. I say she look very nice in the dress. Hence~! I took lots of pics of her using Kew Kuan's Nikon. Hehe.

Feeling Emptiness.



Focusing onto something.



Sipping the drink.



Again, feeling emptiness.



Happy and smiling.


Fred posing ^.^V




Together we share so much joy and fun. I shall miss my tennis friends always!

No comments: