Wednesday, June 3, 2009

A Date With Marilyn & Sam

On a bright sunny Sunday, me and my tennis club friends had our last lunch at a chicken rice ball shop at Batu Berendam. I already planned to bring the girls out after the lunch, but haven't decided where to go. After our lunch, a few of us discussed about where to go. Together, me, Mark, Kai Zhang and Choon Yee decided to go for bowling. Then all of us went home while I tell them when I'm ready.

I went home to take my car then off to fetch Marilyn. Picked her up at 3.20pm, then pick up Sam at Kampung Lapan and go all the way to fetch Choon Yee at Ujong Pasir just because he wanted to sit my car.

Precious Cuties at the back Sit!

While Keanu Reeves in front sit.

And Pro-In-Driving in Action xD

And so we reach MP at 4.20pm. It took me an hour to fetch them O.o Within an hour's drive I can reach Seremban. But nevermind, I had fun more than anything else.

At the bowling alley, all of us had fun. Both the youngest girls weren't shy to play along with us. They were having fun themselves too. Kai Zhang, Mark, Choon Yee and me played like competition and Su Peng just look at us playing.

Me & Choon Yee

I didn't expect that Choon Yee is actually so noob in bowling. After he pick up the ball, his footwork when walking at the bowling alley looks very weird, like not used to it. I just have to laugh at him, being a sportsman, cannot be noob ma xD

Pro In Action!

Cute In Action!

Top 2 Pros planning strategies to outwin each other.


Top 2 Pros in Action!

Pro-In-Dating at bowling alley ^^

After the bowling, all of us head separate ways. Choon Yee went to meet his gf at DP. Mark going home to find Tami. Kai Zhang and Su Peng had to go home earlier cause Su Peng need to catch the bus to KL for her training. All of them separate to meet their other half, left three of us to have fun.

We went to DP for shopping. Marilyn wants to buy something at PDI using her birthday coupon. It was fun shopping with them. Probably because they are close to me.In the end, Marilyn bought a jeans jacket top. It's a very nice one.

After that, we headed to Oldtown Coffee for our dinner.

Lyn & Me

Me & Sammy

They are very nice to me. Most of the time, I took pics with either one of them. Probably because I'm leaving Malacca and we missing each other already. During our dinner, we were thinking where shall we go for one more stop before we head home.

After a short discussion, off we go to the Eye of Malaysia!

Permata Dunia!

Me & Marilyn (notice the hand xD)

Me & Samantha (notice the hand too xD)

Sam with peace at the top!

This is the Malacca scenery you get from the top!

This is the lovely couple you get from the top!

And this is the Cuties you get from the top!

After 4 rounds of turning up and down, we ended the journey of the day. I sent Sam back to her house. At the outside of her house, me & Lyn waited in the car. Sam's dad came to open the door and stared fiercely at us. Her dad is so protective. But nice enough to let me date her daughter xD

Then, we headed back to Marilyn's house. We hugged each other before we bid farewell.

THEN! The next day I went to see her again just before I drive back to Seremban. Cause I missed her too much, wanted to see her! Haha. Actually it's because I wanted to take the pics we took last nite. I can't wait to see the pics. I went to her house and entered her house while she copy the pics into my pendrive.

Her mum talked to me and I responded kinda well. Marilyn told her mum before that I'm her tennis coach and I think her mum knows about me. Then at one point, her mum said to me "Try to keep in touch with her". Oh... It sounded like aunty likes me. And I got potential ^^

Before I drive away, I hugged Marilyn once again, missing her so much. And so, with this feeling, I left Malacca. I must say, it worth everything to be in Malacca =)


I miss them very very much! They are one of the reasons I miss Malacca so much! I shall come back to bring the girls out again :)

No comments: