Saturday, August 2, 2008

MMUTC BBQ Session

Just back from the BBQ session. Didn't eat alot this time. Was late abit and missed the pork meatballs! Argh! And too little cheese hotdogs T.T Wait a minute. I only ate 1 piece of lamb. 1?? Last semester I ate so so many pieces eh, with barbarian Andrew. Hahaha. Eh no no. I ate only half a piece of lamb leh. Shared the other half with Marilyn. Hmmm. No wonder I ate so little. After the eating session, as usual we had drinking session. Didn't drink alot though but Mike Lau already KO-ed by the time I leave the place. Nyet nyet nyet nyet.

Tomorrow will be coaching Marilyn for the 3rd time. I'm still thinking how should I proceed to teach her. Mastering basics? Learn special skills(e.g slice)? Running shots? Master forehand only? Can't make up my mind yet. For now, what I can think of is we start with mini tennis then more run around and return shots from me - backhand and forehand. Then I will proceed to teach her the "pro" swings of forehand and backhand. *feel so pro*

During midterm break - go back Seremban, eat eat eat, tv tv tv. And....... I miss my black and white keys.... My PIANO! The Entertainer, Wedding March, Waltz in A Flat, Ballade Pour Adeline, Marriage D'amour - Here I come! ^^

No comments: