Friday, October 10, 2008

3 Months Honeymoon ^^

Yay! My final exams are finished! All my hard work and efforts are done for. Studied so damn much just for 2 papers. Had 2 completely sleepless nights since Tuesday night. The moment I tried to give myself a rest to lie down on bed, all the formulas came into my mind. It's like my body is completely dead(too tired) but my mind is still hyperactive.

My mind has gone into a different level where it's so active that I can't shut down my mind even when I sleep. It's like my mind has been constantly active for more than 2 days non-stop! I could have got sick, but thank God and luckily I did my best in my exams. When I took my nap, the formulas were still been actively playing in my mind though the exams are over already. But! Not to worry. I'll go back to my normal happy-go-lucky state very soon. I'll play tennis tommorrow! Must enjoy! It's my honeymoon! 3 months!

I'm gonna train my muscles and practice my yoga! Right now I can do a headstand! My aim is to be able to do a pumping handstand and one hand pumping! Ambitious? Well, let's start my Muscle-Man Program! I've got 3 months to train!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Wei Keen said...

Never thought it's an info. Just my routine. Anyway, I'm glad it's a great info to you =)