Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dedication To A Special Friend

She's energetic. She's lively. She's supportive. I just get to know her recently. Though I am yet to meet her in person, I can feel that she's a nice friend. After all, she was the one that gave me the courage and mood to start blogging. It was her that I felt blogging has some meaning in it.

It was quite a long time ago when I enjoyed reading blogs. Then I bump upon reading her blog. I was very touched and moved by the way she describe her own chapters of life. I actually felt very sad to read about the sad part of her life. She's a strong girl and I know she can go through it. I believe that one day she will shine again and make the people around her happy.

She's a friend that I look forward to meet in person someday. I will definitely have fun hanging around with her. Till then, stay strong always and wish you all the best for your upcoming tests and exams!

No comments: