Monday, May 5, 2008

My Beloved Housemate

It's been three year since I stay under one roof with her. Back then, I just entered MMU at Malacca. Without realizing it, time has passed and we'll be celebrating our three years housemate anniversary by the end of next month. Thinking back, there were lots of memories.


Me and my all-time-house-mate Tami


Tami's 21st Birthday at our first house at Taman Bunga Raya
P/S: Don't I look cute back then? xD


Our 2nd house, University Green Apartment


Tami's 22nd Birthday at University Green Apartment


She got 2 Secret Recipe cakes for her 22nd birthday! So envy!


Currently we're staying at Bukit Beruang Permai Apartment. We'll be staying here for another year. That means we'll be staying under one roof from the day we enter MMU till the day I graduate. For a uni student, there's nothing better than finding a suitable housemate to stay together. For my part, it has been a nice ride staying with Tami. Cheers my housemate for we'll celebrating our three-year-anniversary soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... so great lol... Tiramisu and Chocolate Banana... yummy yummy!!!

Wei Keen said...

irene, you like Secret Recipe so much you can tell what's the cake just by seeing hor. haha

Anonymous said...

haha... yeah, love the cakes so much!!!