Tuesday, May 6, 2008

K for Karaoke. Let's Sing K!

Singing K isn't really my interest but I remembered I really enjoyed my Sing K session the last time. This is my 2nd time singing K. It was really fun. With all the sings, laughs, shouts, yells and eventually screams. Yeah! SCREAMS! I screamed till my voice was broken I couldn't sing low tone voice later on. I thought that's the idea of Sing K right?

TTT: Wah lau! Who picked Aero Smith's song? Who can sing la? *deleted song from playlist*

Then I was like T_T

I wanted to sing that song! So later on I secretly picked the song again.

And it ended up...


TTT's the one that open his mouth the biggest while screaming!

Mike Lau, Me, TTT and Neng


Neng: Nyahhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~ (I AM AERO SMITH!)

We were literally screaming all the way while singing I Don't Want To Miss A Thing. So excited that we had to stand on the sofa and scream our lungs out. Now that is what I call Sing K!

Well, we didn't went Sing K just to scream. We were really singing, especially our young-at-heart friend, Frederick.



Fred singing a "song". That is if you call that a song xD


Time passed so fast and without realizing it we already spent 5 hours in the room. Time does pass very fast when you are really enjoying yourself.



It was an enjoyable day. We really enjoyed ourselves. Everyone get to sing/scream. I particularly enjoying myself throughout the singing... erm.. screaming session ^.^

No comments: