Monday, September 22, 2008

Future Decision

I've been thinking of whether should I work outside Malacca when I graduate. I think I would choose to work in KL. There are just too many things out there that I want to explore. Should I leave Malacca? I know I'm used to leaving things behind. But Malacca?

Whenever I had long trimester holidays, I would miss Malacca life very much. Hanging out with my friends, going to class (yes, I enjoy the air-cond), tennis, and also get to know new female friends. It's been my long journey to get to know new girls and also to find my Miss Right. I know it wouldn't be easy for me as I'm very stubborn. I'm still learning to cope things and hopefully by meeting my Miss Right, I would be able to change myself to a better person.

Going to work outside won't be easy but it's worth to explore. I've been in Malacca for more than 3 years. Maybe my destiny isn't here? So when I pursue my destiny to KL I won't feel sad leaving Malacca? Hmm.. Maybe there would be a few persons I would always remember. But I always leave things behind and move forward. No matter how, I shall enjoy myself every moment I can.

No comments: